Friday, June 20, 2008

How Bekah has grown!!!









I thought I would take a minute and post how our precious Rebekah has developed and grown beyond my wildest expectations over the past year and a half. I cannot believe it has been that long!!! I have loved (almost) every minute of it... hee hee!
Enjoy taking a walk down memory lane with us! From her first picture ever taken of her that came with our referral, to Gotcha Day in China, etc., then on to our most recent vacation where she really showed off how she loves to be silly and dance/ entertain a crowd of people (she couldn't be more like her mommy), as well as how she just seemed to fall in love with that goat, and he apparently loved her back. Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Found your blog through the AW yahoo group. Your little girl is beautiful and I look forward to seeing a little sister soon. We returned 2 months ago with our Maggie and we are so in love!

Charlene said...

Bekah is so beautiful! I love seeing how she's grown.

Love and prayers,
Charlene

Amy Jo said...

Hey Sunshine! Love seeing more pics of your precious family! Can't wait to see your new daughter in the mix! Congrats on your DTC. Love you, Beautiful! "Chatty Amy"

Amy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.