Thursday, June 19, 2008

We are DTC!!!!

Hello everyone! I couldn't be happier to announce that we have confirmation that our dossier will be sent to China tomorrow!!! So, I figured I better get posting on a website for our wait for Leah! We have also decided that Leah is going to be our new little one's name. As things continue to happen, I will certainly post them. I would love for anyone in the waiting stages to contact me with any questions and I would be more than happy to answer them! This is our second time around with China and I am just so excited!!! The process is a little different this time around, but that is what I have my wonderful Chatty Friends for, who are one step ahead of me!!! Love you girls.
Anywho, God is so great for providing us the tools we need to complete our second adoption. I don't think I will be done yet after this one, I still want my boy. But, we are really excited to have another little girl and a sister for Bekah, she is going to be a great big sis!
Blessings to all and thanks for visiting our blog!

No comments: