Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo shoot spawned by tea party!


This is the one I had to "bribe" her for... ;) read below


Getting a little tired of having all sorts of clothes on, note underneath jacket...


Um, yes, this one is too big but she loved it... size 5, uh not yet!!



Cute without jacket though, not too too bad!



We spilled at the tea party. She always has to clean up!!! I love that, but we shall see how long it lasts!


The doll who started the whole "photo shoot!" This doll plays a crazy Chinese song. But, Beks loves it! It is kind of catchy actually!
\

Someone finally knows where the M&Ms are... sneaky girl...


but so funny!!!



At the birthday playdate with our neighbors! Fun Fun!

AND a birthday play date today!!!
We had such a fun full day today... we went to our neighbors birthday party and then took nana and grandpa to the airport, then had a tea party. Now, Bekah got her doll from China and I asked her if she wanted to wear her dress that we got her that is similar and she said "YES, I am so excited!!!" I was cracking up. She is not big on dress up, so I just went with it. So, after that, we ended up taking all her outfits out for when she is a bigger girl, that we got in China and she tried some of those on. We had so much fun. Although, I had to bribe her for the last picture in the blue, with 2 M&Ms to let mommy get this last shot. Daddy picked this cloak out and I wanted him to get to see her in it. That is just when he came home... he loved it!!! So, they are off to get Chipotle, so while I have a minute I figured I would get a couple pictures up.

Enjoy and I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful weekend. ~ Dawn

4 comments:

Heidi said...

How do you get her to smile or even look at the camera! Love that beautiful smile! and the outfits!
Congrats on being LID and I would love to be around when you got the referral. Looking forward to seeing all of you in Colorado!
Love,
Heidi

2 China 4 Addison said...

I love the one of her sitting in your cupboards!! And I'm with Heidi...how do you always manage to get such good shots of her smiling? For us, it takes hundreds of pictures!!
Becki

Ashton said...

what cute pix!!!

Anonymous said...

Bekah is getting so big...and is so pretty! Can't wait to hear and see more about Leah!! Hang in there!

Love,
Alicia and Shawn