Monday, September 1, 2008

What we have been up to...


Finale for the Labor Day fireworks... wish I could have captured how truly beautiful they were!


The fireworks were awesome!!!


Wish these turned out better, they seem so far away here!! Not such a good photographer for this!!! :-(


City view from my parents house before the Labor Day fireworks. We will be able to watch them from here! ;-)


Playing in the dirt at Nana and Grandpa's house with her cousins...



Enjoying the water park...


Bekah loves to mow the lawn with Daddy!


One of my favorite pictures!!! They do love each other...


Thank you Mr. Matt for letting me drive!!! ;-)


Someone loves boating and her Bff's Mommy, Miss Melissa!

Bffs have to make sure each other are safe!!
Having lunch at the pier restaurant. Two Peas in a Pod!!!


Loving our friends boat with her BFF!!

Hey everyone!!!
Soooo much has been going on over the past month or so. I have been extremely busy with weddings and we have been keeping busy as a family to try and help the wait time for Leah to go by... I have a horrible feeling we may not be able to get her home before the end of the year, but if God wants her to be home with us by then, she will be. So, I pray that He wants her home with us before Christmas, just like Bekah!!! We are getting so excited, but still sooooo much to do. We are leaving for vacation this Sat. yeah!!! and we are getting our basement finished, so that has consumed me, along with all the painting we are having to do! (needed to cut costs somewhere!) So, needless to say, the summer is flying by and I am ready for fall!

One exciting thing, a family with our agency is traveling right now and had their Gotcha Day yesterday... BUT the cool thing is their daughter is at Leah's orphanage... SO, if they are allowed to visit the orphanage they are going to see if they can "check in" on her for us!!! PLLLLLEASE Lord let them lay eyes on her so they can report great things back to us!

I have lots of photos to add, so here it goes (I should really be painting), they are long overdue.
Love to you all and many blessings!

2 comments:

2 China 4 Addison said...

Photos are way more fun than painting, thanks for posting! :)
Bekah has the best GRIN I have ever seen! Love the pics, and it looks like you had a great weekend.
Praying for quick timing for Leah, we want her HOME!!

Amy Jo said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I so can't wait to MEET you next weekend, my Friend! Sending you LOVE and praying Leah HOME!!! Amy