Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful...

for so many things, but mostly to my Lord, Jesus Christ, from whom my eternal salvation comes. I am so thankful for my family and friends, and especially for my wonderful husband and my two precious daughters. Even though Leah is not yet with us here at home, she grows in my heart each and every day (to see her most recent picture, scroll down)! I feel like I have seen her face even before her picture was showed to me, thank you God. I long more and more each day to have her home and as I was reading scripture today I came across this passage which hit me like a ton of bricks. If you are waiting for something to happen in your life, please hang on to your faith in the Lord, and if you don't have complete faith in Him, know I am praying for all of you that you find it in Him. Through Him all good things come!
Enjoy this passage on patience and faith.

James 1:2-6
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations:
Knowing this that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
If any of you lack wisdon, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Blessings to you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

2 China 4 Addison said...

Happy Thanksgiving DD. Aren't you glad to know it's your last thanksgiving you'll ever have to be without your TWO precious girls!
You will be in China before you know it.
Love you guys!

Amy Jo said...

Love your new blog design, Girl! Too cute!!! Can't wait to see Leah in your arms!!! BIG hug, A