Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wow, finally get to update!!!


Boy, I cannot believe how long it has been since I had a chance to update my blog!!
Wedding season is finally coming to a close for the year, and I am now able to get back into a routine of being a Mommy and Wife.... Yea God!!!! I love being a wedding planner, but it sure does take it out of you.

We still have no more news on Leah and are waiting for our RA on about day 74 now. Please God let us get RA by the end of Nov.!!! With His hand on things, anything can happen, we are praying to be in China by the end of the year. That is our prayer.

I have LOADS of pictures that I have taken so I will start uploading some.
We have some from Vacation in CO, some from Halloween, and just some odds and ends. We have been so busy, but with my sprained ankle, it is very difficult to get anything done around the house. I am wanting so badly to get Bekah's big girl room done, but I can't do anything like that right now. Please pray for a speedy recovery for my ankle!!!
Enjoy the pictures...



Our little Alligator!!!


Bekah and her BFFs


Dancing Queen!!


Our little Princess!!!


Loving the Pumpking Patch!


Love you girls and miss you soooo! We need a FULL group shot next year.



We miss our Chatty Sisters ssoooooo much!!!!!!


Bekah's first time in a big girl bed!!! She LOVED it!


I could get used to that view every night. I LOVE CO!!!


Boy does someone love her some smores!!!


Bekah loved riding on Uncle Geoffs tractor with Daddy in CO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dawn,
LOVE the alligator pics. Beks is just the cutest. Wanted to let you know that I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.

Love,

Nichole

Heidi said...

Love all of the pictures, Dawn!!! Beks is so cute with her little friends. You'll have to come back to CO once you have Leah home and settled. Praying that you have news in the very near future.
Love and Hugs to you!
Heidi

strandfam said...

So glad you were able to go to Colorado! What a special weekend. I really hope Esther and I can join one of these trips soon. What a treat it would be!
love, Sarah