Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweeter than Chocolate...


Most of the time!!!
These girls are finally coming into their own and playing together a little bit better and loving each other a little bit more!  Bekah is still a little rough without realizing it sometimes, but hopefully we will be moving past that!

We are getting a good sleep routine and schedule down, so I am happy with that!  Leah is only waking up once or twice at night, so that is really nice!  Enjoy the pictures and we couldn't be more happy to have this little treasure home with us.  She smiles A LOT and is just a joy to be around.  Thank you Lord for all the blessings you  have given us!  Enjoy the pics



Leah LOVES the kitchen.  But, she mostly loves to chew on the spoons a spatulas.  I think this girl has about 4 teeth coming in at the same time!



Bekah would give kisses to her little sister all day long if I let her!  Leah loves to give kisses to Mommy, so for that I am very thankful!  Bekah is not quick to share with me...

You can see Leah's favorite toy in the background.  It is one of those air blower things with the balls.  Thank you Aunt Jo!!!

Another girl after my own heart.  She is already following Mommy around while I clean here and there.  Again, like Bekah, we will see how long it lasts.  Although Beks does enjoy the swifer duster.  You go girl!!!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

They are so sweet! They look so cute playing together. Glad things are starting to settle.

Keri said...

They are definitely sweeter than chocolate!!! I love the pictures of the girls. They are both so pretty. Glad you are beginning to get some sleep. It is much deserved.

Keri

Petrie said...

Dawn, it looks like things are really coming together and the girls are bonding so well. Glad to hear sleep-time is improving. I love those off-white outfits in the photos...you need to email me and tell me where you got them. Tell your Mom "Hi" for me. Hugs, Petrie

Emily said...

I can really tell that tiny Leah has gained some weight! Yeah girl!!

2 China 4 Addison said...

They are SO precious! Love the new pics Dawn.
Miss hearing from you....but I know life is a little busier these days! :)
Check in with us when you can.

strandfam said...

Such sweet girls! LOVE all the matching outfits! Isn't having two girls FUN?

Love to you