Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates...

Here is a quick update of a couple things we have been up to.  We have had people visiting and have been going out.  Thankfully something to fill our time!!! Enjoy the pics.


Leah LOVES "Lily"  Thanks Aunt Andrea!!!!
Sweet girls...
Hanging out with Yea Yea for the first time!  She loved him!

Miss Bekah really is looking for all kinds of ways for attention.  Look what I found her doing at Nie Nie and Yea Yea's!!!  She was busted at first....
But then I couldn't help but laugh and get pictures.  Not good I know!!!


The first barrette I got in her hair.  The scissors were the distraction... ha


Leah loved liking the icing whisk from the muffins!

ok, so they both did!
Fun times making messy muffins!

Hi everyone!
Well, I think we are getting into a routine of sorts, but Leah still isn't quite sure of things.  I think she is having tummy trouble, so that is NOT helping.  The worst thing to try and figure out is her nap schedule.  She pretty much doesn't have one yet.  UGH!!!  But, never the less, she is the happiest baby most of the time.  So, I thank God for that!  We woke up quite a lot last night, but the 7 hours straight the night before was delightful!

Our appointment at Childrens International Adoption Center is next Wed.  I cannot hardly wait to get her checked over!!!

We have been trying to keep busy while Pete works late all month.  (Boo hoo)  But God has sent an angel to my rescue... my mother!  She comes over pretty much every other day to give me relief and to help with dinner.  God bless her!

Here are some pics of what we have been up to.  Sorry I don't have time to post more, but here you go.  Thanks for visiting!  Love, Dawn


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute your girls are, Dawn! And thank goodness for your mom's help around the dinner time. That's just the time of day you need her most, I'm sure!

Pam

Amy Jo said...

Oh my goodness! Your two girls are SO adorable!!! We'll keep praying for all of you during the transition. (And yes, this "auntie" is totally cracking up at Miss Bekah and the hand soap! Liam decided to "bath-tize" himself one day in the bathroom sink...kinda looked similar. Oh my. At our adoption class on Saturday, the SW's wife shared that she left out cough syrup and her daughter used it as hand lotion...I'm thinking RED. Ugh. Definitely could have been worse...) Sending you love and prayers for a good nap schedule!

Caroline said...

Hi Dawn! Such cute girls!! Sarah and Chayah hit the sink with liquid soap also- whenever I'm busy...oh the mess and oh what loss of soap. If I were the only one home I could keep the soap away, but everyday someone , somewhere forgets - so I guess, the "Wet Look" is in!
Caroline