Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A day of spending!!!


We had a great day of shopping and the girls are really starting to get along great.  Too cute!!!
Check in with everyone tomorrow... our last post before home.

And the favorite pic of the day, drool and all!!!!  Check out those stinkin cute dimples!!!

Sisters playing in the bed.

Look at that... happy sisters just before bath time.  Boy does Leah ever LOVE the bath.

Everyone getting ready for the New Year.

Leah with Katie Mei.  Leah doesn't care for sitting in a high chair!!  She would rather Mommy's lap...  that won't last long if I have anything to say about it.

Dinner after shopping all afternoon at Lucy's.  Big girls, Bekah and Merrilee with their own table

What an awesome picture.  So simply stated I think.

Of course Pete had to get pictures of the random weddings taking place.  Or at least their photo sessions.  Too funny.

Just a beautiful photo of the park.  I love how they just hang the lanterns in the trees.

Leah was not a fan of this ride.

There is one little girl that is going to miss this park!

Back to the playground with daddy.  Happy girl!!!

The "gym" in the chinese parks!

We had such a great time shopping today.  We did all our shopping in one afternoon.  Wait until you see all the stuff we got.  Andrea, we got some dresses for the girls for you!  ;-)
Well, it is HARD to believe that we are packing tomorrow night to leave.  Oh my... home sweet home here we come!

I have to say, the girl we brought to the hotel 10 short days ago is COMPLETELY different!  She has SO much fun with  her big sister now and they were kissing each other in the store while we were shopping.  So cute...  their bath tonight was out of control.  Splashing and swimming around.  Leah LOVES the water!  Unlike Bekah, she will want to be in the pool a lot I think.  She has bonded much more with Daddy, thank the Lord, and all is going really well.  We started her on the antibiotic today to make sure she does not have bronchitis or an ear infection when we fly.  

Well, my ankle is hanging in there.  Praise the Lord for that too!  Not looking forward to the flight home and the possible swelling, but after I get done with this post, it is off to ice.  I will save all my "deep" thoughts for tomorrows last post from the amazing country that brought us our family.   These two precious girls that just fill our hearts.  We hope you have enjoyed the pictures and following along with us.  My Mom said this is an experience she will Never forget.  The moment that these kids walk (or are handed to you) for the first time is just a breathtaking moment that God has made so perfect for us.  I don't know that it is really "love at first sight," but boy it sure doesn't take long.  Have a great night everyone, and blessings from a happy family of 4!!!
Love, Pete, Dawn, Bekah and Leah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I have loved seeing all your pictures and reading how your time there has gone. You have such a beautiful family and God has truly blessed the 4 of you. I will pray for your safe return and can not wait to meet little Leah.
Love, Chris

Emily said...

Yeah for only one more night and BOO for the long flight home! It's been a blast and can't wait to follow ya'll as you transition into home life!! hotel life is fun, but home is the best!!

Colleen Sutton said...

These pictures have made it feel like I am there with you. Thank you for that! I am very anxiously awaiting the day when Ava and I can come over to play ... think I will be more excited than Ava ... although, Ava does LOVE Bekah!!! I am sure Ava and Leah will become fast friends!!
See you sooner than later!
Colleen