Thursday, January 22, 2009

We are packed and ready...

to leave tomorrow!!!  Whooo hooooo....
Enjoy the pics, we are off to bed.

My favorite pic of the day of my newest daughter

Be careful what you ask for... Pete had ordered an Egg Roll, well we got one!  Literally an egg rolled up.  I guess you are supposed to call them Spring Rolls here!  HA

All of us at dinner.... HEY wait, where is Chip???  The server took our picture and was so proud, we just couldn't ask him to do it again.  Sorry Chip, he missed you!!!


Monkey see monkey do...

Flying baby, enjoying the flight!

Tickle, tickle tickle Bekah is saying...

She is getting used to the carrier finally!

Well, we are off and running, to bed that is.  I really need to get some sleep so I don't think I will be posting anything "deep" right now.  I guess I will have to do that when I recover at home.  We NEED to get to bed.
But, I am sending you off with some cute pics.  We went to the Consulate today and we are official.  Once Leah hits american soil, she is an American!!!  Whooo hoooo...
We ate at the Japanese restaurant again, it was just too good to pass up.  So, with a wonderful meal in our bellies and hopefully a good rest before 4:45 am tomorrow, we should be all set!!!  Please pray for a safe, uneventful flight.  We would really appreciate it.
God has been SOOOO good to us this whole trip.... he has sustained us, given us his mercies, and we just pray that they continue as strong for the trip home.  
We cannot believe how blessed we are to have this little girl in our lives and now we are a family of 4.  I cannot even explain the joy that fills my heart!  
Many blessings to you all, and thanks for following our journey!!!
Love, Dawn, Pete, Bekah and last but not least... LEAH!!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Dawn--have a safe trip home! Leah is adorable and I LOVE all of the pics of her and Rebekah. It looks they are already in awe of one another. Anna & Josie have the same little dresses your girls are wearing in these pics...our girls have good tastes! ;-)

Be safe--we can't wait to meet little Leah!

Colleen Sutton said...

My prayers are with you during your long journey home. May it pass swiftly. Can't wait to have you all home and settled back in! Welcome to America little Leah!! We love you!
The Sutton's

Keri said...

Very cute girls in their matching outfits! Leah just looks so happy! Just read what Becki wrote about seeing you guys. So glad your baby is our newest citizen. Love to all.

Keri

2 China 4 Addison said...

Welcome HOME!!!
Thanks so much for letting me come see you all and meet Leah. She is such a doll. And Bekah is a great Jie Jie!!
Love you guys!!!
Becki