Sunday, January 11, 2009

Headed out tomorrow!!!!!

This is it!!!
Tomorrow is the big day.  I cannot believe we will have Leah in our arms tomorrow afternoon.  I don't think it has even really hit me yet!

We went to the government Jade factory and got a jade bracelet for Leah like we did for Bekah.  We also had church service which is always nice and then it was off to lunch.  After lunch we went to the Great Wall.  I stayed in the coffee shop while Pete went as high as you could go.  Beks stayed with me and my mom.  Chip went up a couple towers too, but MAN it was COLLLLLD!

So, I need to get packing since we have to put our bags outside of our door tonight.  Our flight leaves early so we need to be on the bus at 5:30 am.  This trip is so brutal!!!  I can't wait to get to her province and relax a little.  Well, as much as you can with a 3 year old and new 19 month old.  SHould be interesting!!  But, the Lord will be faithful and I know she is our daughter.
Leah, we are thrilled beyond words how the Lord has blessed us with you.  We all cannot wait to meet you tomorrow.  Our lives are about to change forever.
We love you!!!

4 comments:

Colleen Sutton said...

I have goosebumps all over my body with excitement! Can't wait to wake up tommorrow and see the enitre Dagenbach Family all together!

"T" said...

Wow Tomorrow. Almost here:) Yeah

strandfam said...

Sending love to your sweet family! I am so happy for you guys and will be praying as you prepare to meet precious Leah! I cannot wait to see her in your arms, and see sweet Bekah with her little sister! God is so good! We are rejoicing with you!

Beth said...

It is Monday morning there. I am praying for precious Leah as she will meet her mommy, daddy, and big sister Bekah so soon.

Hugs from TX
Beth