Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a few days!!!

We finally got some better sleep last night as Leah and Bekah both slept 12 hours... wish I did!!!  We ran and did all the finalizing today, went to McDonalds for lunch and then the store, so busy day.   However, little miss Leah is babbling away in her crib not falling asleep!!!  I hope she sleeps through the night once she is down.  I think we are getting close to catching up on some better sleep, so maybe tonight will be good.  Those of you that know me, know I cannot handle the no sleep factor at all!

Mom and chip have been such a help to us.  Sooo glad they are here.  Everyone is going sightseeing tomorrow, but I am staying behind to rest my ankle.  It has been a stressful few days on it.  So, I will be able to post in more detail.  Emily and Pam, you were right.... Nanchang is like playing frogger and with a bum ankle, even better!  HA

Enjoy the pics and summary to come tomorrow.  But, all in all, WE are SOOO in love with this little girl.  Her laugh is infectious just like Bekah and she is sooo quick to throw you a smile.  She loves her Mommy!!!!!  YAY.... we know how hard that was on me last time, so this is a  welcome change.
Thank you soooo much for your prayers and we love you all so very much.  See you soon.
I would put up a couple pics tonight, but the loading is taking FOREVER!!!!  
Promise, tomorrow! 
Good night and Praise the Lord for all good things that come from Him... our happy family of 4!!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you and your family! We can't wait to meet her! Have a great trip and give Leah and Bekah a big kiss for us!

the Godin Family

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS DAWN!!! I have been following your trip and cry every time I read a new entry. I am so happy for you all and know Leah is blessed with a loving family. I hope your ankle feels better and you have a safe rest of your trip! God Bless you all! Love, Shannon Winn

Colleen Sutton said...

Can't wait to see some more pictures!!!! However ... the live version will be very welcomed too!!! Enjoy these next few days as a new family of 4!!
Love, Colleen

Karen and Dennis said...

Dawn, I am so happy for your family! Leah is beautiful and the joy just radiates from all of your faces! I am so enjoying following your journey! We are praying for your family!

God Bless,

Karen Heinze (mom to Isabella from Nanchang)

Amy Jo said...

What a happy update!!! So glad things are going well and am praying that the rest you're giving your ankle helps. Be careful when you're out and about! Those cabs, bikes and cars are dangerous, my Friend! So glad that you finally have your Sweet Girl! How's Bekah doing with all of it? Keeping you covered in prayer.

Beth said...

Dawn, I love seeing the pictures of all the smiles!!! You have 2 beautiful, perfect daughters. Praying for the rest of your trip.

Love from TX
still waiting on TA

Michelle said...

What precious little girls you two have been blessed with!! Wishing your family all the best!!

Omnicare Friends