Saturday, January 17, 2009

We are in Guangzhou!!

Happy girl...

Happy sisters playing!!!

Well we made it.  The flight was pretty uneventful thankfully, but it is only an hour long.  She doesn't like to sit still!!!  So, I have no idea how we are going to make it 14 hours on the way home.  I guess prayers!  So, keep them coming.
We got to see some of the kids today and I cannot wait to get some pictures of all of these cuties!!!!  Can I just say how HAPPY I am with this hotel!!!  Except for the fact that the awesome playground we spent sooo much time at last time is being renovated... boo hoo!  It is wonderful to be here with all the other families and it just confirmed how much of a peanut Leah is.  
What blessings they are to all of us.  
I only have a few pics in our room, but the girls are doing great and Leah is finally starting to follow Bekah around a little bit.  I also look forward to her understanding us more.  Someday!  ;-)
We will be seeing a museum and going to the market tomorrow.  Thanks for visiting, and we are soooo glad to be so close to coming home!
Love, Dawn, Pete, Bekah and Leah

7 comments:

"T" said...

Okay... Matching Nighties too? You Dawn are just two cute dressing your babies up. Makes great pictures.Have fun in Guangzhou!!!

Naomi said...

Dawn
It has been so wonderful to follow along this last week. We received our referrals the same month so I have been particularly interested in your journey to Leah. She is so precious and dainty. She has such a beautiful smile and I am so blessed by all that the Lord has done for you!! It encourages me in our own journey to Lydia Hope, though somewhat a difficult one, we are convinced that God has ordained our every step and we are embracing all He has for us now and all He has for us in the future!!

Many blessings and prayers being lifted for your family,

Naomi

Staci said...

LOVE that sister picture!! Two beautiful girls! :) My parents are in room 2434 at the White Swan. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family. Colleen passed your blog on to me and I am so happy for it. With everything going on with my daughter and other children in our support circle it is so nice to hear great news like yours. enjoy every minute with your daughters, and have a safe trip home. God Bless.

Love and Prayers
Beth

Colleen Sutton said...

OH I can't wait to see you all home saftly. Ava and I are getting cabin fever with the cold and we need some PLAYDATES!!! Anyhoo .. I know we will all get together as soon as Leah is home and comfortable and on a good schedule! I can be patient ... maybe!!! Appointment went well .. so we'll see! Love and Miss you!!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hi you guys! I have been reading each day and watching for pictures. I am so glad Leah likes the cups we found for her..and we all cannot wait to meet her soon. I hope and pray your return trip goes well and we all are praying for a great time while you are still there. love jen

Amy Jo said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm loving all the pics and the outfits you've dressed your girls in. BTW - Sara has always been smaller on the bottom and larger on top (the size for her age). Makes shopping interesting! :-) Praying your time in Guangzhou is especially blessed! Thanks for your prayers and posts! Love to you!